Since 2014, the YES! Youth Network has been bringing together youth-adult teams across the country to work together to empower youth, in partnership with adults, to create community change. The YES! Youth Network is a systematic approach that sustains relationships with our partners, fosters shared-learning around youth empowerment, racial equity and works to create equitable and sustainable community change. YES! is committed to creating community change through the lens of social justice by applying an explicit racial equity framework. Therefore, YES! seeks to prioritize organizations led by people and youth of color.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE YES! YOUTH NETWORK
- Access to YES! Youth and Adult Leader Training
- Monthly virtual learning modules for Youth and Adults
- Peer-to-peer Learning XChanges for Youth and Adults
- Customized coaching utilizing an outcomes framework
- Youth Empowerment and Racial Equity Organizational Assessments
- Exposure to national policy, system and environmental change experts
- Comprehensive tools and resources focused on youth empowerment, racial equity and community change
- Network of youth-adult teams across the country support youth-led movements
- Online calendar of continued learning opportunities for youth and adults
YES! Learning XChange: FREE, one-hour facilitated discussion that is topic based and where participants can benefit from everyone’s lived and work experiences. This is the safe fertile ground where ideas are shared, enlightenment happens and change is encouraged.
#YES4Change Webinar Series: FREE, one-hour webinars led by YES! Staff and our National Partners around the issues that are important to our Network Partners. These webinars are designed to provide practical and impactful “how to’s” that can easily be translated into action for change.